Sustain moisture every day and all day long!
Mildly acidic pH 5.0 ~ 6.0 Good Morning Gel Cleanser pH 5.0 ~ 6.0: similar to skin’s natural pH level
Contain tea-tree oil: control oily skin, shrink pore size
Contain natural BHA: refine skin texture
Gel type: smooth and skin friendly
Strongly recommended to use our cleanser if you have following concerns:
1. Easily irritated even with a slight stress (Urgh, my skin is a mess!)
2. Feels stretched after wash (It feels too harsh!)
3. Becomes super dry in the afternoon (My skin is so dehydrated..)
4. Flaky skin (It’s almost like fallen leaves)
5. Looking for a safe product because of routine visit to skin clinic (Which cleanser should I use after the therapy?)
6. Feels uncomfortable with normal cleansers on the market (This is painful!)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Polysorbate 20, Styrax Japonicus Branch/Fruit/Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Ferment, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Betaine Salicylate, Citric Acid, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium Edta
*This List Of Ingredients Represents All Options Or Variants Of This Product. Actual Ingredients In A Given Product Option May Vary From This List. Ingredients Subject To Change At Manufacturer’s Discretion. For The Most Complete And Up-To-Date List Of Ingredients, Please Refer To Product Packaging. Please Note That Some Compaies Are Uable To Provide Specific Information On Their Prodcuts Due To Confidentiality And Patent Rights.